Mental health looks different for everyone, and I’d like this to be a space for all of it. Whether writing about your anxiety, sharing knockout photos in lingerie that makes you feel good about yourself, or erotica that ticks your yummy boxes. All of that is welcome here. I just want to share in what makes you, you and revel in your creative glory.
You can link in as many times as you want, and you can also just link in your category (“Love Yourself in March” for example) if that makes it easier for you!
To participate, grab the Love Yourself badge and slap it on your post with a link back to this post, then drop the link to your post down here in this linky party deal. Make sense? March’s prompt will be open all month, so feel free to participate as many times as you’d like! And don’t forget to combine them with all the other awesome memes going on right now like Lustitude, Quote Quest, Sinful Sunday and Kink of the Week.
Love Yourself Rules and Guidelines
- No depictions of illegal activity in submissions (i.e. rape, pedophilia, bestiality);
- Consensual non-consent is okay if consent is explicitly stated;
- Please make sure to visit and support other contributors.
- Absolutely no shaming or bigotry tolerated.
- Topic is never mandatory, I just want you to share your brilliance.
- Since the link-up is open all month, link in as many times as you’d like and can combine with other memes as well!