Show me that body! Whoops, I mean, please, for the love of skin, show me that body! I wanna see and read about what makes you feel sexy! Is it new lingerie? An old favorite dress that hugs just right? A pair of jeans you enjoy seeing yourself turned on in? If it makes you feel awesome, I’d be thrilled if you shared it!
Link in your photos, your stories, your musings on what makes you feel sexy and confident all month, as many times as you’d like!
Loving yourself isn’t an easy or straight path, and by no means is it something that just happens overnight. It’s okay to struggle, it’s okay to question, it’s okay to rage at yourself because that’s what you know how to do. But take a small step, embrace what makes you feel good and just appreciate it for what it is. Progress. Anytime you feel good about yourself or your body, it is progress! It’s a fuck you to everyone who ever tried to keep you down or make you feel poorly about yourself. There are few things more radical than loving yourself. Let’s work on it together, shall we?
To participate, grab the Love Yourself badge below and slap it on your post with a link back to this post, then drop the link to your post down here in this link-up party. Combine your posts with these other body-positive memes this month as well! Sinful Sunday, Lingerie is for Everyone, Lustitude, KOTW, Boob Day, Keep On Strappin’ On and Quote Quest.
Love Yourself Rules and Guidelines
- No depictions of illegal activity in submissions (i.e. rape, pedophilia, bestiality);
- Consensual non-consent is okay if consent is explicitly stated.
- Please make sure to visit and support other contributors.
- Absolutely no shaming or bigotry tolerated.
- Topic is never mandatory, I just want you to share your brilliance.
- Since the link-up is open all month, link in as many times as you’d like and can combine with other memes as well!