Let’s do something fun this month! How about a ’31 days of lingerie’ challenge? Photos, stories, essays, all things lingerie for the whole month of October.
You don’t have to have 31 different pieces of lingerie to participate! Different parts, different angles, different filters, different times of day, different accessories, different rooms, all work perfectly.
Here are some prompts to help you out, in case you, like me, need a little inspiration.
Share your posts here, either individually or create a category for the challenge (31 Days of Lingerie 2021 for example) and make sure you use the #lingerieisforeveryone, #LiFE, or #31daysoflingerie tags on Twitter so we can share your gloriousness!
The prompts aren’t mandatory, and please don’t feel obligated to participate every day!
All things lingerie are welcome.
Combine your link-ups with other memes as well!
Lingerie is For Everyone is a project that celebrates all that lingerie is and can be. A celebration of all bodies draped in sexy, silky, slinky, lacey, soft cottony glory. LiFE is a safe space to honor the fact that lingerie is for all bodies, no matter the size, shape, color, sexuality, or gender of the human wearing it.
- No depictions of illegal activity in submissions (i.e. rape, pedophilia, bestiality);
- Consensual non-consent is okay if consent is explicitly stated.
- Please make sure to visit and support other contributors. Let’s boost each other up!
- Absolutely no shaming or bigotry tolerated.
- Since the link-up is open all month, link in as many times as you’d like, and please combine with other memes as well!
- All content posted must be yours, unless explicitly stated otherwise
Grab the badge, slap it on your post, and link back here!
Nikki is a photographer, writer, and general creator of things. She writes about mental health, sex, and relationships.