Lingerie is For Everyone is a project that celebrates all that lingerie is and can be. A celebration of all bodies draped in sexy, silky, slinky, lacey, soft cottony glory. LiFE is a safe space to honor the fact that lingerie is for all bodies, no matter the size, shape, color, sexuality, or gender of the human wearing it.
You don’t have to wait until you’re feeling sexy and have the time to create a perfect moment, with fancy lights and remotes. Lingerie is for everyone, every body, and every mood. Put on a soft slinky nightgown, or some cute, comfy boyshorts and long fuzzy socks that feel good, and curl up and read a book if you feel sad. Rock that scorching leather chest harness over a tanktop when you’re pissed off, and channel that energy into something positive, like embracing the badass bitch that you are.
Don’t wait until the “time is right”. Enjoy your lingerie and your body, because it’s beautiful, and it’s fucking yours. You deserve to feel good all of the time, not just when you’re showing off for someone else. However, if you do feel the urge to show off or share your thoughts, we would love to see your lovely lingerie images, essays about how you feel about lingerie, reviews for lingerie, or erotica heavily featuring lingerie, all things lingerie-related. (Psst! Did you know if you said “lingerie is for everyone” out loud three times, the lingerie fairy comes and graces you with an extra bit of confidence any time you wear your lingerie? Tell everyone!)
The linkup will be available every month, all month long so feel free to participate as many times as you’d like.
- No depictions of illegal activity in submissions (i.e. rape, pedophilia, bestiality);
- Consensual non-consent is okay if consent is explicitly stated.
- Please make sure to visit and support other contributors. Let’s boost each other up!
- Absolutely no shaming or bigotry tolerated.
- Since the link-up is open all month, link in as many times as you’d like, and please combine with other memes as well!
- All content posted must be yours, unless explicitly stated otherwise
Use #LiFE or #lingerieisforeveryone when sharing your posts on Twitter so we can find and share!
Grab the badge, slap it on your post, and link back here!
Nikki is a photographer, writer, and general creator of things. She writes about mental health, sex, and relationships.