Welcome to Love Yourself in August! Things have been so hectic and high-pressure lately that I would like to make Love Yourself a completely free space this month, with no topic, no theme, no prompt, just you and whatever creative goodies you feel like creating and sharing! Essays, photos, paintings, poems, erotica, reviews, I want to see it all!
Remember, Love Yourself isn’t a space that’s designed to be all positive all of the time. Self-love isn’t always nice and pretty, sometimes it’s downright brutal, and my goal is a little bit of normalization of the struggles as well as the wins.
Link in your images, erotica, self musings, or whatever art your beautiful brain creates here all month, as many times as you would like.
Don’t forget to combine your linkups with these rocking memes as well!
Love Yourself Rules and Guidelines
- No depictions of illegal activity in submissions (i.e. rape, pedophilia, bestiality);
- Consensual non-consent is okay if consent is explicitly stated.
- Please make sure to visit and support other contributors.
- Absolutely no shaming or bigotry tolerated.
- The topic/theme is never mandatory, I just want you to share your brilliance.
- Since the link-up is open all month, link in as many times as you’d like and can combine with other memes as well!
Nikki is a photographer, writer, and general creator of things. She writes about mental health, sex, and relationships.