Loving yourself isn’t all about mindful baths and hours-long masturbation sessions, as fun and important as those things might be. It’s also about taking care of yourself and growing as an individual.
One way to take steps towards being a better you is to try something new. It can be as advanced as learning a new skill, or as basic as trying a new filter or pose on your selfies.
Give it a try this month. Try something new and share your results, how did it make you feel? Is it something you’d try again?
Even if you didn’t try something new, your work is still welcome and appreciated here. So feel free to ignore the prompt and share your images, essays, reviews, or ramblings here all month!
Remember, Love Yourself isn’t a space that’s designed to be all positive all of the time. Self-love isn’t always nice and pretty, sometimes it’s downright brutal, and my goal is a little bit of normalization of the struggles as well as the wins.
Don’t forget to combine your linkups with these rocking memes as well!
Love Yourself Rules and Guidelines
- No depictions of illegal activity in submissions (i.e. rape, pedophilia, bestiality);
- Consensual non-consent is okay if consent is explicitly stated.
- Please make sure to visit and support other contributors.
- Absolutely no shaming or bigotry tolerated.
- The topic/theme is never mandatory, I just want you to share your brilliance.
- Since the link-up is open all month, link in as many times as you’d like and can combine with other memes as well!
- All content must be yours unless explicitly stated otherwise
Nikki is a photographer, writer, and general creator of things. She writes about mental health, sex, and relationships.